Pressure dew-point - BOOSTER of series DTS HPI ...
... are special compressed air after-dryers for pre-dried compressed air
with a pressure dew-point of lower than +10°C and a temperature of up to +50°C.
... lower the pressure dew-point to less than -70°C in a secured way,
independent of the environmental conditions at the place of installation.
... offer a so far unattainable efficiency compared to conventional dryer systems
thanks to their target-oriented and specific conception.
... offer a unique flexibility and easy maintenance by avoiding cold outlets, thus there is no need for a thermal isolation.
- easy connection to an existing fridge dryer possible
- for fridge dryers with cold exit, too
- for fridge dryers with thermal storage mass and thus fluctuating pressure dew-point, too
- also suited for strongly pre-dried compressed air with pressure dew-points < 0°C
- also suited for decentral after-drying during central heatless drying
- independent of environmental conditions | application at locations with humid-warm climate possible without any conditions
- optional available as a combined plant with fridge dryer
- smallest heat losses due to heating elements that are mounted directly to vessels
- regeneration phase that is optimized for consumption
- no hot exhaust air – neither during heating nor during cooling phase
- the applied heat is used almost completely without losses for regeneration
- optimization of procedure due to a controlled adsorption and regeneration phase
- up to 70% energy saving compared to heatless regenerated adsorption dryers
- up to 35% energy saving compared to normal heat regenerated adsorption dryers
- currently the most energy-efficient solution for a planned energy optimization due to the application of a heatless regenerated adsorption dryer with an existing fridge dryer
- in case of a failure of the fridge dryer, the pressure dew-point booster switches automatically to its BACKUP-Mode and thus provides the complete drying of the compressed air
- solid and low pressure dew-points thanks to an optimized alignment between desiccant and conditions for regeneration
- robust and reliable valve technique of the proven DPS series
- compact and professional industrial heating elements of well-known manufacturers
- gentle control of heating elements without performance peak
- safety of power failure of heaters
- no heat generated and therefore interference-prone controls
- no complete thermal isolation → all elements being subject to maintenance are easily accessible
- no housing → direct access and control possibilities
- well-known, maintenance-friendly valve series of adsorption dryers DPS 10-100
- Power supply 230V AC with 16A fuse protection (max. 3,3 kW primarily ohm resistive load)
- assembly in random position and distance to fridge dryer possible
Pressure vessels MADE IN GERMANY | High quality coatings
Conformity to EU directive 2014/68/EU | Further international certifications
Flow distributors at inlet and outlet | Low dust flow at outlet
Compact valve blocks | C1H control unit with plain text display
and many more …
Heating and cooling with purge air